Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have a Verizon EnV2, and I can't change my ringback tone?

I never touched my ringback settings or anything, it's always been the default tone.

So today my mom called me and said that my ringback was a Christmas song, and I definitely didn't set it as that.

I went to the Verizon Ringtone center thing, and I went to %26quot;manage ringbacks%26quot;, and it said that my ringback was set as the default tone, but when I called my phone from another number the Christmas music still played. So what the hell is going on and how can I fix it??I have a Verizon EnV2, and I can%26039;t change my ringback tone?
I don't think you can do anything I'm pretty sure this is something you have to call in to verizon or go to the verizon store because you ether have a glitch on you phone or verizon is having trouble with the ring back tone system all together. Hope this helped!I have a Verizon EnV2, and I can%26039;t change my ringback tone?
why would you want to fix it???



just call the verizon service number



or buy a different ringback tone

No comments:

Post a Comment