Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do you change the ringback tone on a Blackberry Curve?

I am under Verizon and my ringback tone is something classical and annoying. I would like to change it, but I'm not sure how...

Anybody know?How do you change the ringback tone on a Blackberry Curve?
Click the button with the Blackberry logo on your Curve (it's the one right on the left of the trackball), find the icon for Profiles, click it, scroll down and choose %26quot;Advanced%26quot;.



There you can change all the settings for email/IM/Phone and whatever else notifications.How do you change the ringback tone on a Blackberry Curve?
I believe the question was about *ringback* tones, not ringtones. On Verizon you need to go to http://rbt.verizonwireless.com to control those settings.

Report Abuse

  • hair do
  • hosting services
  • 1 comment: