Thursday, November 18, 2010

Change my ringback tone on my verizon enV?

i bought one and i thought it was a ringtone

i hate ringbacks and i want to delete it so that when people call me they just hear ringing

please how do you do this?

10 points best answer!!Change my ringback tone on my verizon enV?
What you'll need to do is have your ringback tones removed from your account. This way, you don't have to worry about paying for a service you don't want or setting the ringback to the standard ringing. Call 611 from your phone and that will put you in touch with customer service. Or you can go to www.verizonwireless.com and log into your account and change the feature from there. Finally, you can go into a local store or call a local store and have them remove the feature from your account.
  • add a name
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment