Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blocking a number and get rid of my ringback tone?

i was at verizon today and was in a hurry. i asked them about blocking a number and changing my ringback tone and they said that i could do both of those online. the only problem is i was looking how to do it online and can't find it. any help?Blocking a number and get rid of my ringback tone?
no,



go to verizon, they are the only ones that can take back the Rinback Tone, and blocking a number.



or



try ventones.com



a site in which you maybe can take back the ringback tone and block a number.



its a free ringtone making site.



totally free.Blocking a number and get rid of my ringback tone?
if you just want to block one number, customer service can do this for up to 3 months. You can change your ringback tone by going to Media on the home screen of My Verizon

No comments:

Post a Comment