Thursday, November 18, 2010

Change my ringback on chocolate phone?

i just bought a new ringback tone but when i clicked %26quot;set to default%26quot; it said the server was down. i figured the tower was out but i don't know how to find the options to change my ringback tone... help me please! without buying another one!!!Change my ringback on chocolate phone?
go the VZW Tones and select the ringback tones. After that go to the manage button on the top left of the screen. I dont have ringback but i used to and I beleive there is a manage section where you can choose which ringback goes to what numbers and etc



hope i helpedChange my ringback on chocolate phone?
If you have internet at home go to www.verzionwirless.com and slect ringback tone sign into the accout and you can change it from there. I belive the site is www.verzionwireless/rbt.com im not sure hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment