Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the ringback tone on my phone?

I didn't put in on there, so I don't know how to change it. I have a Verizon Wireless Motorola phone. I know this is the wrong category, but no one answers in the right category!How do I change the ringback tone on my phone?
Click on the MENU and scroll down to ringtone. Choose a regular ring and hit OK..How do I change the ringback tone on my phone?
All u have 2 do is

1. Go to menu

2. Go to my stuff

3. Go to my ring tones

4. Pick a ring toneHow do I change the ringback tone on my phone?
Uhh if you don't want a ringback tone at all call the verizon store or operator i know they will know, but if you want a different one just go to the ringtone store on your phone and purchase a different ringback tone

No comments:

Post a Comment